Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Past year realisations

Now that 2009 is here and 2008 is out of sight, I think I should take time to recall back what I've done in the past year.

I :

- know what it is like to almost choke to death on jelly.

- organised my first ever Xmas dinner.

- had Santa to join me for dinner.

- lost an old friend due to personality clashes. (everyone knows I'm lovely.)

- had my heart broken.

- fell down 6 flights of steps in front of my mum.

- permed my hair.

- was called a Barrister-at-law in Lincolns' Inn.

- left my part domicile Newcastle-Manchester.

- started off New Year with the neighbour's backyard burnt down at a BBQ.

- celebrated my birthday - TWICE.

- had depression every month.

- was given a Guitar by Felipe. One of the best presents ever.

- went for my first fish spa - totally not worth it. You could have come to my house for a fish spa for FREE.

- first sank my teeth into lontong kering and fell in love with it.

- have recognition from my clan for achieving the graduate status.

- finally have awards for studying. wooooooo!

- had another St. Bernard, Sergeant, but had to return him cos he was the spawn of Satan.

- cried till my eyes literally changed its usual form.

- made my first steak ever.

- am saving money for the first time in my life.

- have not asked money (frequently) from parents and am learning to live with my own money.

- bought shit loads of shoes.

- bought alot of bags too.

- went to my first beer fest.

- went for my first overnight trip without my parents.

- got my drivers license - FINALLY!

- had the most hair trimmings.

- organised my mum's 60th.

- went to Cornwall - Garden of Eden.

- made amazing charsiew for a party of 20 at a CNY party.

- bawled my eyes because I was leaving my best life in UK.

- stopped being friends with Primark because I moved so far away.

- fell in love with Rogan Josh.

- made freakin 24 cupcakes for CT's 23rd birthday.

- betrayed my own morals and apologised just to blend in.

- joined shopaholics anonymous.

- went to Court - and not for the bad stuff.

- fell in love with banana cake - again.

- still hate raw fish.

- went to Durham finally.

- sent 7 boxes of 30kgs each back home from UK.

- had 94 meltdowns.

- played housewife.

- met up with several old friends.

- realised that shoes with faint soles are BAD.

- realised that kissing ass is not my cup of tea.

- am terrible at drawing.

- love threading my eyebrows.

- HATE LAW. I absolutely do.

- realised that I can't possible drive a manual without killing someone.

- love falsies.

- didn't know what pain was till I went for facials.

- am one with Wah Tan Hor.

- can't wait to finish chambering.

No comments: