Tuesday, December 23, 2008

All I want for Xmas is...



Like what Miss M. Carey sings:

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you

Wait.

I can't possibly think of anything I want.

Fark. I'm screwed.

THERE IS NOTHING I WANT.

FARK!
Do I have everything I need?

Have I failed and deprived the world of a needy impulsive consumer?


Does this count?



Yes, and then I'll make all the men in the world
wear heels.

And corsets.

Better start praying my wish doesn't get fulfilled.

Merry Xmas darlings, may you have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed new year.

X

No comments: