Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Why did the chicken cross the road?



Ahhhh... the question still unbeknownst to mankind.

"why did the chicken cross the road?"

WHY?

The more pressing question is,

WHY THE FUCK HELL DO YOU CARE?

How nosey are you?!!?!?!?

It's a damn chicken, ffs.
Let it go.

Why did the chicken need to cross the road?

Greener pastures laden with tastier kernels?

Cos' Satan promised him juicy worms every hour and 72 virgin chicks waiting for him?

Cos' he needed to cross over and get the hell away from you?

I DON'T KNOW!

Suicide perhaps?

It's probably sick of being asked the same question every single day.

Imagine Kermit lept walked by and asked the chicken,

"hey, I heard you crossed the road. Why tho?"

then the lambchop comes along,

"behhhhhhhhh. you crossed the road. why again?"

and alas, Yoda decided to drop by and asked him,

"why cross the road, must you?"

According to Wiki,
it's a lame cold joke/riddle.

So give it up.

Leave the poor cock chicken alone.

This question has no basis, nor answers.

It's like asking you, why do you cross the road?

Never-ending reasons, are there?

Argh, just my usual rantings of the day.



On a lighter note, this is how I feel every single day.

I am the cat, bosses work is the damn dog.

I should probablysqueeze pack my self into Keith's bag and go to Dubai and marry a rich sheikh.

Oh. Did I mention I've tried saving my money now?
Yes, I'm all grown up thank you.

Rainy day, more shoes, liposuction,
who knows what I may need some day.

So start saving your money my dear minions.
I hear the world's going to end into recession, like,
now next year.

X

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very funny! I hope you enjoyed your Christmas.

- Avi

Olivia Jo said...

Hi, THANK YOU!!!!

How was your Xmas?

I hope it has been wonderful for you!!

big hugs!

xXx

Anonymous said...

It's my pleasure!

My Xmas was great. I spent the eve with my Christian friends, enjoying every moment of it.

Thanks!

- Avi

Olivia Jo said...

oh yeah, i stole your rejection letter post. hahahahaha.

its just too funny to withold it from the world! i named u in it of course!