Sunday, December 14, 2008

Things about me you really don't want to know.

Here are some things that people do not know about me,
(but will do now):

1. I sneeze like a hamster. My usual sneeze usually lasts up to 5 sneezes continuously.

2. I am an angry person when I drive. I scream (in my car) at stupid drivers.

3. I secretly love angry death metal songs. Especially when I'm driving. Then I can headbang all the way to my destination.

4. I don't think its right that women wear white for weddings when you're not a virgin. It is hypocritical inappropriate.

5. I wish that frogs would really turn into Princes once they are kissed. Damn you Disney.

6. I may look like a stubborn person, but I'm actually a pushover very softhearted.

7. I believe that you can believe in all religions and it is not a CARDINAL SIN against God.

8. I don't agree with speaking in tongues.

9. I am apathetic towards politiks. I do not care what your views are towards the price of the petrol and what the Government is doing in view of it)

10. I love vulgarities and obscenities (like DUH!)

11. I can't stand blood. Can't stand car crashes. I will die feel ill.

12. I do not believe in equality among men and women. Women should know that their places are in the kitchen!

13. I LOVE smell of petrol. It's just addictive.

14. I am afraid of cockroaches, yet afraid to kill them in fear of karma and me being reincarnated as a roach.

15. I curse so smoothly that people think I'm talking normally.

16. I dabble believe in black magic.

17. I love banana cake.

18. I hate the coffee smell, or anything to do with coffee.

19. I love the red octopus they serve at the Sushi bar, but I hate raw fish.

20. I talk to God sometimes to complain about you everyone.

21. I'm terrible at side parking.

22. I believe that voodoo dolls really work.

23. Shooting stars are bollocks unrealistic.

24. I can blow saliva bubbles. (yes disgusting I know)

25. I can't take alcohol rum. It makes me hyper and I have no recollection of my night after rum. Oh, and it makes me throw up too.

26. I sleep naked. Clothes are just cumbersome.

27. I like annoying small spiders.

28. I wish I were a cat. Then I can sleep all day, play with yarn, and lick myself.

29. I have violent tendencies.

30. When I cry, my eyes swell ridiculously. It's really ugly.

31. I used to be able to burp the ABCs. I've retired from it now, seeing as how age has caught up with me.

32. I wish I had more ass bum-flesh.

33. I have a single eyelid eye and a double eye lid eye. (wtf??)

34. I'm an amazing kisser! Victims may beg to differ.

35. I am inbuilt without the fear gene when it comes to fashion.

36. I may smile to you when you criticise/scold me, but after you are out of my sight, I will quickly take out my voodoo doll and poke you.

37. I am, as what J.Love.Hewitt aka Melissa Gordan in Ghost Whisperer says, a sensitive.

38. I'm good great at taking the mickey out of a person.

39. I love orange jelly.

40. I prefer mandarin oranges than normal oranges.

41. I prefer yellow gold to white gold.

42. I like digging my nose and flicking my booger when no one is watching.

43. I like pulling out my wedgies from my ass when no one is watching too.

44. And also fart. God, I love farting.

45. Sometimes, I poop twice a day.

46. My dream job is to be a mattress tester.

47. I do not wish to become a lawyer.

48. I do not comb my hair unless necessary. And necessary means - during a hair cut, or a function.

49. I hate armpit hairy guys.

50. I think guys with bellys are sexy.

51. I have an imaginary friend called Vikram.

52. I prefer gorging eating noodles to rice.

53. I have a guilty conscience. I do not steal. I give up seats to the elderly. I do not abandon people.

54. I sound better in real life than recorded. I think I sound like a cartoon.

55. I can't fucking play F major or Bflat on a guitar.

56. I want to learn the sign language.

57. I wish that Disney would stop making movies that makes us believe in happily ever after.

58. I think Donald Trump should give donate some money to me. You have way too much money.

59. I hope and pray that Primark opens a branch here in Malaysia.

60. Oh, did I tell you, I love procrastinating?

X

No comments: