Monday, December 29, 2008

Out of Toilet Paper



Today, I'm going to talk about the importance of toilet paper.

The only reason why I've decided to embark on this totally random blog is because -
I'm out of toilet paper.

And I need to poop so terribly.

I'm afraid of using the water at work,
because I've heard that dead mice swim in the water tank above.

It's that scary.

I don't want contracting any mice e.colli disease from using the water hose, used by many of our colleagues here.

It's just unhygenic.
So, I'll just hold it in.

Why did I not remember to bring the box of tissues to work?

No wonder I left work knowing that I've left something behind.

DAMNIT JO.
Pay attention!!!!!

I'm unusually pissed off today,
because I have to work.

And there are no words to describe how much I hate work.
This is my first proper job, so it's either this job, or I'm meant for greater things like being a bum all my life.

Argh I'm so sleepy.
It's the Tuesday blues I've caught, since Monday was a public holiday.

Oh yeah,
I dreamt of a bad wolf last night,
terrorising all my relatives.

We hid in a room, then as we look outside the window,
2 apparent good wolfs beheaded it.

It was pretty gruesome.

Anyone know what it means?
Really need some help here.

Or are there numbers you could give me so I can run down to the nearest Magnum,4D and Toto?

Prease?

X

No comments: