Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Eric Cartman



I'm sure everyone's heard of Southpark before.

I have first handedly known Southpark since I was like, 11? All thanks to my eldest bro, Alex for introducing it to me.

Its perverse ways of living life, its vulgarities and obscenities, its I-don't-give-a-damn attitudes.

Personally, my favourite character is Eric Cartman.
He is what that makes Southpark so interesting.

In many ways, me and Eric are horrifically similiar.

1. We both are always spotted with a tragic DOUBLE CHIN. you know, like, every picture, my double chin makes the cut.

2. We both are terribly spoilt. Like, cerealsly.

3. We're extremely foul-mouthed. It's better not to test me. hee.

4. We both have terrible flying tempers.

5. We're expert sadists.

6. Greedy. It's pretty evident.

7. We're loud. Very loud.

8. We're kings of LAZY. We're lazy, lazy, lazy.

9. We're both fat, but very convinced that we're big boned instead of fat!!!!!

10. We're also wildly insecure. Geez.

11. We're manipulative. Yes, sad to say, Joanna gets what she wants.

12. We both have habits of bullying and teasing our friends.

13. We're verbally agressive.

14. We love cheesy poofs.

15. He has a cat named Mr. Kitty and a Frog toy. I love cats and frogs.

16. We're self centered.

So there, thats my male alter-ego.

ERIC CARTMAN!

X

No comments: