Tuesday, December 30, 2008

BORING, I hear?

I was just looking through loads of peoples' blogs (yes I do that especially during day time) and I just realised:

I'm the world's boring-iest person.
I dont go to clubs, I dont take insane self-portraits of myself (because I'm not THAT HOT) I don't go on shopping sprees and then yamcha-ing later with my bitches, I dont go to disneyland, neither do I travel alot, I don't do anything!

FUCK! I am so uber-boring it's embarrassing!

I end up blogging about rubbish instead of my daily life, what I eat, what I wear, what I buy, who I know, where I go, etc etc etc. Joanna has truly outdone herself this time. I am the Queen of BORING.

And guess what? I think I'm staying in tonight while other cool people are ushering in the NEW YEAR! MY god. I have nothing to do.

Everyday is the same old shit. I go to work, go home, eat, quarrel abit with the la familia, then I sleep! I have no fucking life! How is this possible?! Have I grown up?

or worse,

have I gone boring?!

WTF?!!!!!!?!?!?!!?!?!?


I dont get invited to any parties (because I dont know anyone) and the parties I go to are my own (because I'm cool like that!)

WOW.

I have no more words left for myself.

I have really reached the epitome of mundanity.

Maybe I shall transform myself into a hermit and live far far away in the Polynesian Islands.

No?

You'll miss me too much?

Ok. I'll stay.

But just for you only, ok?

:)

No comments: