Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas!

So how was everyone's Christmas?

It's pretty shit that I have to be at work on Boxing day.

You know, when I as growing up, I used to think that Boxing day was this:



Don't lie. I am sure you thought that Boxing day was that too!

But in actual fact, Boxing day is the day where all the boxes of presents from Christmas are boxed up or cleared up and put away!

Hence named Boxing day!

If it aint for Malaysia, I'd still be in England sleeping in on Boxing day.
Yes I'm a shopaholic, but I'm not insane to wake up at wee hours just to queue up for the sales are Harvey Nichols.

No, the sale can kiss my flat arse.

Oh well, my Christmas as amazing.

Woke up at like 1pm, and started slogging my ass off to cook Christmas dinner.

First I like, washed and did stuff with the mushrooms.
Then like, I did the jelly.
Then I canoodled with the bacon and the hotdogs.

MMMMM. Christmas dinner, yum.


This is a view of my living room.

We had Mr. turkey wurkey to join us for dinner.

It's a seriously huge chicken.
And its cerealsly expensive too!


I must take time aside to praise myself on how lovely my pigs in blanket tasted.

Yummo.

Oh guess what,

Santa joined us for dinner!


Yes, I know he looks slightly starved, insanely tanned, and wears glasses.

But hey, its Santa!


Instead of having cookies and milk for food,
this Santa gets treated to our lovely Christmas meal!


And Santa gives me a lovely present!!!



Our family is extremely happy with all our presents under our Christmas tree!!!!

I realised that if I could make my uber-serious daddy wear that outrageously ridiculous Santa costume,
I could like, practically, do ANYTHING.

Like, cerealsly man.

X


No comments: