Monday, December 15, 2008

And Shean Lachley says.....

JO!


Harrow, JOANNAKUMYCIBAI, my ex-housemate!

She who paints well but draws ugly so i have to help her.

She who burps and goes HEEEEEE (and repeats that for a few times).

She who comes home from shopping, barges into my room without a knock, dumps her shopping on my bed and then tries her clothes in front of my mirror and asks me "How??".

She who makes the laziest pasta known to man. Pasta + ketchup.

She who allows me to take fugly pictures of her so i can laugh and laugh at her. (I have very dubious and incriminating pictures).

She who binge eats curly fries, Gills fish & chip, Dixy chicken etc etc with me. (mmm)

She who makes paper flowers and all sorts of art & crafty shit in her room until i would sit & procrastinate with her as well!!

She who entertains me & Bengi's lame lame jokes and then stares cock at us and pei see's us.

She who can spend 2 hours putting make up on her face.

She who makes the most amazing char siew. The kind that spits its gooey juicy fragrant fats at you once you bite into them.

She who smells like Soap & Glory, and J.Lo's Still.

She who has 523billion outfits. (You ONLY have ONE body, ONE pair of legs, and ONE pair of arm. WHY YOU NEED SO MANY THINGS?!!?)

She who snores like an orchestra.

She who wants a hamster but i wouldn't let her have one.

She who's room looks like a tornado, whirlwind, tsunami all at the same time and yet it still manages to be "organised clutter".

She who enjoys waxing (to the extent of gleefully waxing my housemate's buttcrack).

She who can spend 1 full day shopping without complaining of sore feet (and usually i tag along because i seem to get good shopping deals when i'm with her because she's a savvy shopper and plus if its a male shop assistant, i can pimp her out to flirt and get discount, and vice versa)!

She who made me & my friends appear in drag.

She who is my swearing buddy because none of my housemates know BM/Chinese dialects. Excerrent.

She who talks cock with me until the AM.

She who trusts my opinion on electronics, and hence has the same speakers & the same earphones (which is still one of the best earphones ever).

She who made me lie in front of her parents.

She who claims to have the smoothest legs in the world.

She who has some of the most golden of oldies collection!

She who made my first snow angel with me.

She who goes to chinatown to eat with me when i can't be arsed to cook! Ahh... Mangos.


I MISS YOU. FASTER COME BACK TO NEWCASTLE LARH LANJIAOCIBAI.

Laffff youuuu.x

No comments: