Sunday, December 28, 2008

Random Text messages

Ah, just cause my phone told me that it is 95% full of messages and that I should delete some, only have I realised that I have not deleted my messages in like, 2 months!

That is how sad my life is, I do not get enough text messages :(

Anyhoos, as I was scrolling through my phone book, I realised there were so many random messages from people.

Just to share the love with the world.

This is the gospel word of Jo.

-"You're the first I ask. Haha."

-"Er ge rest for a bit. Hows your party so far?"

-"Mei mei, what are you doing now? Cupcakes ready? smile!"

-"Will fetch you around 9ish, can give me the directions again after I turn left after the cemetery? Lolz" - now everyone knows I live near a graveyard!

-"It was so lovely to hear your voice, I was crying I wanted you to be here with us. We had a lovely day with the family just going to clares for our lunch and to see Finley's toys. Love you, best wishes to your family xx" - aw Grandma Betty, I miss you too!! xxxxx

-"I am light! Haha. But sorry I can't go leh. Sun what you wanna eat?"

-"Past 11pm. Are you coming home? Tomorow got work!"

-"I am so blur, wrong person oopsie! SORRY!"

-"Then you better tell him, cos he only listens to you!"

-"Is Stanford law school, Uni of London and Oxford brooke uni famous in UK?"

-"Don't fuck up your own function" - I can't believe my dad's so cool!

-"Roughly what time? We're planning to go QE2, Ladies night from 8.30 to 10.30!"

-"Yeah, I'm jealous. hahahaha."

-"Hey, are you engaged?" - WTF?!??!?!?!

-"Dad says you wanna cook steak for him?"

-"So did your enemy come? Who did you sit with?"

-"Ask your runner to go and check for me the price and everything. Your dad wants to break down already. He wants to return the dog cos he cant stand clearing the dog poop everyday!"

-"Mummy wants to buy for you a Toyota Vios. What say you?"

-"Jo, swim cancel. Buzy." - WTF? BUZY? hahaha.

-"Yes, Then later you help me to go downstairs to take from my husband. The round table got cake. You eat already anot?"

-"Ann, remember to feed Rose and Sergeant in the evening. Koko fed them breakfast already. Thanks"

-" OOh yes. I just got on the bus. I got a single seat right in front. So if got accident, I die first."

-"My face is all oily and sticky. Ugh. Need fruity Bath. Are we still having marrybrown? :P"

-"Am good. Off to bed now. Goodnight lil Jo!"

-"Jo, you got hairdryer anot?"

-"Hey apek!"

-"YEsterday I order nasi lemak, nasi lemak habis. Order mee goreng, mee goreng pun habis. Then I said KAN NI LAO BU...!!!!! He said: Sorry Boss!Kari Lembu pun habis...!@#!@%$@"

-"Don't dress up too nicely! I'm quite sloppy today!"

-"Did you get scolding?"

-"I miss you. I really do." - Wow. how random, since we broke up like. 3 years ago.

-"Love you too sis. Why people carry file you carry water bottle? hehe" - wtf -_-

-" Sis, where are my burgers?"

-" Ah nce, I'm on my way back to sg at petrol station at the moment wanted to ask you out for a drink earlier la"

-"If thats the case, how can I say no?"

-"Miss Khoo, free for drink? I'm done with dinner already!"

Yeah, so this is my ever boring life. So appreciate yours!

X

No comments: