Sunday, December 14, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Now that Christmas is only 10 days away,

I shall commence on wishing my dearest readers an
amazing Christmas poem written by yours truly.

And this year at Christmas,

I wish you all the amazing presents
Santa can bring,


I also wish you all the Christmas turkey
that you can eat until Spring.




I wish that Rudolf can bring you
for a ride on his sleigh,


and a lovely Christmas tree to sit under
on Christmas day.


With pretty white snow that you can frolic and play,


and no evil grinch who'll ruin your fantastic day.


With the northern star shining
ever so bright,


and with a fireplace that will warm you at night.


A snowman definitely wouldn't be amiss,


and a mistletoe hung for the lover's precious kiss.



Merry Christmas everyone.

I hope you have an amazing new year as well :)

X

No comments: