Friday, December 26, 2008

Un-Hexed

Argh, it's saturday and I have to be at work.
I'm so tired its not funny.

What's even worse is that I couldn't party all night last night with Chloe when she came back from KL. I had friggin bloody work.

WORK WORK WORK.
I feel like a chicken going cluck cluck cluck.

Overworked and underpaid.

This is pure bollocks.

I feel like a battery operated bunny.
Just that my batterys are some chiplak china brand ones and not energizer.

I had to drag my sorry ass out of bed to poop and what not this morning - all with eyes closed.
Came to work with eyes closed as well.
I really wonder how I stumble through life this far?

It was amazing seeing Chloe again last night, after like 6 months.
The last time she came to visit me was during my birthday party.

Eh, how come this time we didn't get into trouble har?

Remember the last 2 times we got into MAJOR trouble it wasn't even funny?

This picture does not do enough justice as to how drunk we were.

We were cerealsly OTT.

It was insane I tell you.

Everything just sort of, went crazy.

Then I started praying to the mirror checking myself out in the mirror.

The whole night ended me throwing up on Val's wall [and bed]
(it was her 21st birthday back then),
rolled down to the floor and under the chair, then threw up some more,
then the Block guard came into our room and enquired why we were so noisy on the ground level (the guard post was like 6 steps away) and she got to first handedly see the bloody puke massacre.

It was an amazing night.

I woke up together with Chloe, wondering why there was a string of Udon-noodle hanging on the side of my face.

Apparently my boobies fell out in the midst of the whole fiasco.

It's okay tho, my boobies are great.

And everyone had so much fun trying to get my boobies back into my bikini!
Woo!

We all nearly got kicked out of our accomodation for illegally bringing in rum.

Hence, now, I am allergic to barcardi rum.
Any shot of rum and I would re-live what happened like, 4 years ago.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

Ok, situation 2.

When we were in Inti, every Thursday night was Ladies night, Ghetto Heaven at Zouk back then.
Now, I'm not so sure, because I have unfortunately been relocated back at Ulu Johor, and I have zilch night life.

Ok, Ok.

So, every Thursday night, I would sneak out of campus (well we didn't have to sneak, I had cos my mum would call and make spot checks to see if I was still alive).

We'd all get into our friend, Andre's car (cos it was a pretty Rexton),
and go all the way from Ulu Nilai to Bandaraya KL.
(bloody hell I made myself sound like a kampung makcik)

Anyhoos.

I guess our designated driver had a little too much to drink


and he was so drunk, he didn't see the police road block up ahead.

I, being the sober one "lucky one" was sitting in the passenger seat, so I had the first view of everything coming our way.
I tell you, it was as if the time stopped, and everything was just going slow-mo.
I screamed at him because we were driving INTO a road block.
(it didn't help alot since he was partially deaf)

like this.

(roadblock)
|
| (policeman standing here)
| \ (this is our car's direction)
(dis is d line f cars q-ing up 4 d rd blck) |
|

Right, I know it's really stupid of me to try and describe the whole damn situation to you, but just try to imagine the whole scene with this little sketch I've done out of lines.

So, long story short, we nearly killed that policement standing there,
so Andre had to swerve the car to the right, which caused the abovementioned policeman to jump to the other side of the road to avoid being run over, and he himself nearly got run over just by jumping onto the other lane.

It was a terrible night.

Thank god there was another car of friends who passed by, and my dearest Chloe told me to get into the other car so I did not have to go to the police station with everyone else.

HAAAAAAAAAa.

I thought I was going to die.
like, cerealsly man.

I swore never to take Andre's car again
(sorry bro, but once is enough!)

After that, thank god he was the Ambassador's son,
everything was ok.
(hey, it's malaysia right?)

But really, thank god, no one was hurt, my conscience would like, eat me alive.

*phew*

So after all these incidences, Chloe and I have agreed that we're both jinxs when we're put together.

We sort of just, HEX each other you know?

However last night was an exception.

There was music involved,unintended wedgies, alcohol, men, cam-whoring, and loads of laughing.

SO WHY NOTHING HAPPENED?

Have we grown up?!

Has Hell frozen over?!

I went back home in one piece!
(though still slightly intoxicated, I immediately fell asleep)

HMMMMMMMM.

Oh yeah, Chloe, btw, my mum was fast asleep on the couch when I got back.
Apparently I was the earliest to get home!!!!!
She totally didn't smell my beer and ciggy breath man.
Thanks for your Dentyne.






I can't believe you're so red when I've drunk more than you!
Plus I stepped out of the house with NADA make up!


This is totally weird man.

Oh ya, Chloe, the rest of the pictures were sibeh uber-paikuah ugly.
I think we both thought we looked pretty cool last night in the pics, but we were wrong.

I guess it was the alcohol speaking.
-_-''''''

So, right.

Let's hope my party goes well today.
Have to go home after work and start cracking on it.
Pretty worried how my C.Cs will turn out man.

X

No comments: