Monday, December 8, 2008

Siaw Wan's road trip!

Ok, just so everyone knows I have friends, and I'm truly loved by REAL PEOPLE,
and not make believed/imaginary ones,

here are pictures that Siaw Wan came to Visit!

Woo....my dear dear fren took a damn 5 hour bus to JB!

HOOO!!!!




Us looking like fucktards, well ME looking more like a fucktard than her, at the bowling alley.



Our champion bowler of the day.


look how cool he is?



I really have to start taking proper pictures.

None of them do any justice to how normal looking I really am.

OOOOOOOOOh, sneak peak.



Siaw Wan half naked in my room! :)

(excuse my messiness)

So we shopped all weekend.
Both of us bought 2 pairs of shoes each (as expected)
and more dresses!

And then we went to a flea market at Eskimo Joy and wasted even more money there!

Now I'm officially broke!

Someone feed me, prease?

X

No comments: