Monday, December 29, 2008

Joanna's UNREALISTIC New years Resolutions

So the year is drawing to an end. It's NYE tomorrow. I have absolutely nothing planned. I have no money. Nothing. Nada.

Well at least its a change from the previous 2 years. I had countdown parties. We ended up fighting, verbally abusing each other, we nearly broke up, we even broke up for a few hours, there was a fire, there was some people physically hurt etc etc. Both new years were a total failure. Both strong signs to show that we weren't meant for each other. And it was true.

I didn't know if it was me not being meant to celebrate New years, or I was just trying our best to make it. We both tried I guess.

So, this year, I guess I'm done celebrating. I better just sit at home and not do anything, or touch any phone, or speak to anyone, in case someone or worse, EVERYONE, breaks up with me. Does anyone have any idea how terrible it is to fight on such an occassion? It's like a total meltdown right after 3,2,1 and everyone kisses, merry wishes, yada yada, then you get into a cat fight and everything gets ugly from there.

No. This year will be different. I will try my best to preserve the status quo between me and everyone. I will not pick fights, or entertain any fights from anyone.

This new year will go off fine. I will be fine.

This year has been pretty shitty for me. People who are close to me will know what is going on in my puny pathetic little life. I have had regrets, but not enough for me to mention them.

So next year, I have to solemnly promise myself not to get into unnecessary trouble that I have done so in the previous 2 years, and that I'll promise to be good. NOT. haha. Thats like mission impossible man. I find it so easy to just get into trouble and get my ass whooped.

Every year, I never fail to give myself realistic resolutions to fulfill. Well, we all know how that went. So this year, I shall try a different approach and give myself UNREALISTIC RESOLUTIONS for the fun of it, maybe it'll be different and maybe half of a resolution might be fulfilled.

So, here goes.

Joanna's Unrealistic New Year Resolutions:

1) Lose 10 Kilos.

2) Get married.

3) Be a member of the Parliament.

4) Join the United Nations.

5) Work for an editing firm.

6) Get a cat.

7) Get a Honda Accord.

8) Be a spokesperson, for anything.

9) Comb my hair everyday.

10) Stop eating.

11) Open my plus-line fashion outlet.

12) Get talent spotted for piano playing/singing.

13) Become a teacher.

14) Be on newspaper (for good or for worse)

15) Be a socialite.

16) Sleep 14 hours a day.

17) Get an extended bathroom.

18) Be kind, rewind. Not be a bitch anymore.

19) Spend a longer time in the bathroom.

20) Not scream at the top of my lungs, or curse.

Wow, take a look at my long list of unrealistic and unattainable resolutions. It's like I'm joking myself, and best, the world.

So what is everyone doing NYEve night? I hope everyone has a blast :)


X

No comments: