Tuesday, December 23, 2008

As I mature..

As I mature....

I realised that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

I've learnt that no matter how much I care, some people are just cunts assholes.

I've learnt that it takes years to build up trust, but it takes only suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I've learnt that you can get by on charm for about 15 minutes. After that you'd better have a big dick, or huge boobies.

I've learnt that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you.

I've learnt that you can keep vomitting long after you think you've finished.

I've learnt that rum can give you the best memories you'll never remember.

I've learnt that we're responsible for what we do, unless we're celebrities.

I've learnt that 99% of the time when something doesn't work in your house, one of your kids/siblings did it.

I've learnt that all the ones you love and care most gets taken away from you too soon, and the less important ones just never go away.

X

No comments: