Friday, December 26, 2008

Whities Tighties



Fran (in white) : Oih ZOE! Your panties come out d larh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navi (in pink) : Ah yoh! for the Love of Sihkism, cover your woman hole! !@#%Q^&&!%@&

Chris (in yellow) : My god. Is it going to run out and get us? The unspeakable has been unleashed!!!!!!!

Lin (in maroon) : ha.ha. I see your whities tighties.

Chris : I'm scared. I need my pillow.

Fran : TNSCCB. FAI DEET COVER KOI!

Navi : Mak-oih, this girl is WILD!

Lin : ha.ha. Zoe wears whities tighties.

Zoe : What's going on man? What's wrong with whities tighties? I need to pee.

Fran : For the LOVE OF FALSIES ZOE, I COMMAND YOU TO STOP FLASHING your lady bits! You're only 8 and you've followed my footsteps!

Chris : I think I see feelers poking out of her whities tighties *whimpers*

Navi : ah yoh!!!!!!!! Why this girl refuses to keep her legs shut? Fran, your sister like to sit kang kang ke?!?!

Lin : Do I spot.................little pink flowers on her whities tighties? *squints*

Zoe : I think I pooped in my whities tighties.

Fran : For the goodness of M.A.C, close your legs, or no more dancing Hello Kitty for you, young lady!

Chris : I think I might pass out from hyperventilation.

No comments: