Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fucking hypocrite

Fucking hell. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

You're a bastard scumbag cunt.

I hate you. I fucking hate you.

You have no morals. You are a two headed dickhead asshole. I fucking hate the way how much gel you use to drown your hair. I fucking hate how you like to humiliate your peers in front of the whole world.

You have no class. You have no standards. You have no basic human integrity.

Your fucking cunt face disgusts me. Even cunts look better than you.

Fucking hell you don't deserve to be sitting at your post for physically hitting your clerks. And pregnant clerks too. Bullying women? I think you have a PhD in that.

Fucking threatened to hit me? You really want to go down that road??

I don't see you giving the same treatment to men. I bet you know they'll fucking punch your face in with your motherfucking attitude.

I should report you to the council. I really should. You know what? I think I might. They should come and investigate and fire your sorry ass for physically and emotionally hurting your poor poor staffs.

I have no respect for you. NADA.

YOU DON'T DESERVE IT. So stop demanding any respect from me.

No good family man of 2 young children will outrightly disgrace his fellow colleagues just like that.

Throwing files on the floor and making them pick it up? Even dogs deserve much more than your fucking attitude.

Don't be such a fucking hypocrite and be a vegetarian and so buddhismy and all that whole load of junk and bollocks.

"OH I'm a vegetarian. I'm a saint because I don't eat meat so my karma will be good and I won't be sent to hell for my sins. And oh, IT HELPS MY TEMPER TOO."

WELL BEAM ME UP SCOTTY. That's fucking BULLSHIT and yous knows it.

You deserve to be in hell for eternity for EVERYTHING.

You're not righteous. You're a disgrace to all mankind.

I DESPISE YOU. I HATE YOU.

If you die, I'd do a little cheer. I might shed a sympathetic crocodile tear for your kids. Then I'll tell them when they grow up what a fucking dickhead their father was, how he really deserved to die, and lucky and better off they are without him.

GO FUCK YOUR SELF ASS HOLE. NO ONE GIVES A FUCKING DAMN ABOUT YOUR NON FUNNY ASS-LAME JOKES.

Fucktard.

See, I'm not usually like this. I'm all for flowers, puppies and ice cream. But as for you, you lying scumbag motherfucking cunt, you have pissed me off way too terribly.

You asked for it.

No comments: