Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year 2009

Like the predictable Joanna,

I actually did not spend my NYE sitting at home.

In fact, I went out and had a blast.

Its funny there was no fire, no fights, no break ups with anyone.

Only lots of big flash lights, house and hiphop music, day-old pee looking beer, and loads of underaged kids.

Sigh, we went to La Gourmet.

By the sound of it, I'm sure everyone knows that its a bistro.

Its okay, we didnt have to pay cover charge shit or squeeze with people in the clubs to open ridiculously expensive drinks!

Again, I betrayed myself and went out when I said I wouldn't!

And like all cool kids, I take photos and post them up here,
so as to fit into all the "normal" bloggers post.

Here I go.


We had Dj Yam in the house, literally playing house music only.

Loving his right arm tattoo. Its uber-cool man I tell you

Let me give you a low-down of what Djs actually do.

We know that we hardly listen to what the Djs are playing,
so they practically do WHATEVER they want with the song.

Its ridiculous man.

But hey, no one notices anyway!


Me acting cute.


Me drinking what suspiciously looks like day-old pee,
but tastes pretty good actually :)


Day-old pee best served in a bucket chilled with ice.


Then there was some homo-erotic gay-scene going on.

Which leads to Alan...



Proposing to CT

Which leads to CT...


Rejecting sohai Alan.


Alan trying to record a tune.
I don't think his boom-mic was working.


Why does he look like a Dai-lou from the back???


:)




So at the strike of 12am, it was HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Then like Fat-erella, I had to bounce off home before my fats drastically changed into mice.

Poor CT had to drive me home.

Potong steam nye when everyone was having fun..................

So how was everybody's New Year?

*
*
*
And guess what ?

I'm at work!!!!!!!!!

WTF MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

WORK ON NEW YEARS DAY!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS BULL CRAP I TELL YOU!!!!!!!

WHY???????????????

WHY???????????

I DON'T UNDERSTAND??????

I HATE YOU!!!!!!

X

No comments: