Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Skanky HO.

Francessca Wong.

For the last time I'm going to tell you,
and I'm sorry that I have to tell you this in a blog,

that J.W is RUBBISH.

PURE FUCKING SHITE.

If he can do it once, he can do it again.

I'm sick of hearing f*cking tossers messing up your life.

And as for that F.R. skanky ho,

tell her to jump up her own ass.

AND STAY THERE.
.
.
.
Stop messing with people's relationship for f*cks sake.

You're a model, you're pretty, go get another guy.

This one's taken.

And if your heart is as evil as your mouth is,
you should have your karma coming about,
pretty soon.

And J.W. ,
if you don't know how to treasure Fran,

Please move aside (or infact, far, far, away).

Let someone who really loves her, love her.

You obviously don't deserve her love.

Your never ending love story drama is messing my cool.

I do not get paid enough to do this.

No comments: