Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Christmas party

So my mum went on a cruise this weekend,
I was left alone with the house.

Of course my dad, Keith and my maid were around.
But thats not important.

The most important part of it is,

I had my XMAS PARTY!

It was a potluck party, everyone brought food.
you get the idea.

I was in charge of Nuggets, which coincidentally, Bing brought wedges and nuggets too!

It was a good time to actually celebrate Tong's 23rd birthday as all our friends were around!!!!


Me, Jeremy and Jiaxin


Good thing NC came earlier.

Thank you for the lovely M.A.C lipglosses and falsies!
I feel extremely guilty not getting you something more expensive!!!!!


xxxxxxx


Tong made fried beehoon, NC and Jun bought drinks and icecream.


It was so nice of Jess to come by,
so sad to hear that you were sick.

So sad to hear that Habib was a WANKER.
you should kick him in the balls the next time you see him.

Then it was time to bring out the cake(s)


HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY TONG!!!!!!

Big boy now, have a great one!

(his birthday is on the 2/1 but since everyone was there that day, I took the opportunity to celebrate it)


My colourful blob of mess.
But it tasted lovely tho!

Buttercream frosting cupcakes!
man I'm good!


I think he was pretty happy :)

Thank you for being the best friend anyone could ever have!!!!!
xxxxxx


Nc is so sexayyyyyyy.


Jack, Jun and Sing.
Jun looks extremely angry with his wing.
I think his shirt looks pretty pissed off too.


Tong just had to spoil our cam-whore session.


Law, law and law!


Ernestine, Me, Jess sweetiepie and NCxxx posing under the Xmas tree!


Me and one of my oldest friends around.
Have known him for 15 years and counting!
Same school bus, same class (p.1-p4), we stay in the same area!!

It was amazing knowing you :)


Me playing a few numbers for the crowd.
And if everyone didnt know,
I have my mastery of piano.
I finished Grade 8 and I am kick ass at playing love ballads.

Hee.

Classical is an EPIC FAIL for me.
-_-
sigh.


Tong and goodfriend, Bing.
I think I can see your nosehair all the way from here, Bing.


Our group photo :)


Great friends together :)

It was an amazing party.

Thank you everyone who came and made it possible to happen!

LOVE YOU ALL LOADS!!!!

XXXXX

No comments: