Sunday, December 14, 2008

Shean Lachley

My only ex-housemate that I truly love.

My best friend.

He who has stuck by me for 2 painful years.

He who loves walking in on me naked after I have just showered
(I know you did it on purpose)

SHEAN LACHLEY.

Yes he is an indian boy.

Chindian.

With Bengolian/Tahitian/Mongolian ancestory.



He has the googliest pair of eyes which I have DESPARATELY tried to poke up during my reign of terror being his housemate.

He is impeccably crean and outrageously dirty at the same time.

He is my cook, my dishwasher, my mail picker.

He is also the designer of all my ugly no-one-will-approach-me outfits.
(I know you did this on purpose too)

He is my drinking buddy, aka chaperon.




Take for instance,

I was so drunk, I fell down here and there like a humpty dumpty,


yeeouch.

He took me home (along with my other 3 guy housemates)
THANK GOD.

He/they could have just left me
to die at the roadside.


And oopsie I threw up all over Mikes car.

They all had to crean his car.



He also took pictures of me drunk on my bed.
(yes, that is my granny pants. Don't ask me how THAT happened)



Only God knows what else he has done to me when I was drunk.

He who took me for a 80pounds (RM 560) dinner.
geez.

He who cooks me asam laksa, curry laksa, and what not.

He who watches famary guy and drawn together with me while eating
asam laksa, curry laksa.

He who goes shopping with me
(this is the ultimate show of best frenism a guy can show)
and patiently waited for me to change in my million outfits.

He who watches horror movies
and then hugs me when I start crying/getting scared.

He who becomes a crossdresser for a night on my farewell.



And looks better as a woman then me.
damn!

He who makes me watch comedies with him so we can laugh and mimic the
comedians later.
(Honey! I can't reach my pockets! RARRRRRRR)

He who shares all kinds of amazing tidbits his mum sends from home.

He who folds my million underwears when I am not home to do it.

He who downloads all the sad crying korean movies so that he can watch me cry
and be hero and comfort me later on.

He who is there for me when I was heartbroken.

He who hugs me tight and tells me everything is going to be alright.

He who comes home and says ,"Harrow?" at my door.

He who can hear me snore at night through the cracks of my room.

He who is my pimp and I'm his crack ho.



He who thinks I'm really scary the first day I met him
and goes to LOVE me loads after that.

He who cooks lemon spagettie so me him and benji would
sit at a bustop on winters day,
with no coats,
and eat it.

He who is my barbeque man on my 21st birthday.

He who buys me roses on my Graduation.

He who helps me tidy my million shoes when he trips on them on the way upstairs.

He who loves taking amazingly fugly pictures of me and then laugh at it
at his own time.

He who calls me on the bus to tell me that he's sitting next to the
hot guy that we spotted the night before on the same bus.

He who walks with me to get my Dixy chicken.



He who makes it much more bearable living with boys.

He who holds on to my purse.
(haha.)

He who feeds me with chocolate.


I don't remember coming home with you that night.
where did you go!?!?!?!?

He who goes as my playdate to parties so I don't have to go alone.

He who approves my outfits
(if they are slutty enough)

He who helps me install this and that on my laptop.

He who draws a portrait of me and keeps it on his board.

He who writes little notes and packs it in with my million other
things and ship it back to me.

He who lets me and only me raid through his fridge and have ANYTHING I want.
hee

He who helps me pack my shipping boxes while I'm in
MALAYSIA.




He who was there at my every step till my last day in England.

He who truly has enough patience to put up with my shit for the past 2 years.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WORK IN ENGLAND?

COME BACK AND PLAY WITH ME LARRRRRRR.

TNSKNNBCCB.

miss you larh.

It's been amazing knowing you since day 1 :)


Ruff you rong time.

X

1 comment:

meatbag said...

HARROW?!

I wrote a matching one for you too!!!x