Monday, December 8, 2008

Tragedy

It is with my deepest condolences to those who have lost their loved ones in the bus crash yesterday.

I have noticed that there has been an outrageous upraise in the number of accident tolls due to buses.

Do not blame the damn slightly curved roads.

Blame the bus drivers, the companies.

I have sat on buses umpteen times and I have noticed the similar trends of the indian/malay bus drivers (sorry, I'm not being a racist here).

Talking continously on the phone, speeding with other buses, cutting lanes, etc etc. All these contribute to negligence which has resulted in countless deaths of the passengers.

I say, revoke their liceneses, fine them, jail them. And the bus companies are to blame. They should send these drivers for proper training, stricter rules for these drivers to abide to. Malaysia has dealt loosely with strict abiding for rules. Hence, the molding of hap-hazard and unruly behaviours. These dire consequences are not minor. They usually result in mortal fatalism which affects us directly/indirectly.

I pray everyone who reads this try to avoid taking the Malaysian buses. Yes they are cheap. But if you really and truly value your life, you'd pay a little more and take a safer route.

Your impending death is at the hands of these reckless bus drivers.

But I guess, you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. The bus companies should have thought it through properly before under paying these drivers and over working them.

May you all rest in peace.

X

No comments: