Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Why I no money lah?!

After a long time of consideration (40 mins) during lunch time, I have decided not to purchase my lovely personalised name necklace, because........................... well there is no because. I didnt need that necklace (as well as the other shoes that I have, earrings, bags, bangles, what not). I could afford it. It's like only RM40. But why do I feel so poor?

Well, the simple answer is that because I'm doing my training and that I only earn peanuts for the monkeys I give them. I really hope that my pay escalates after I finish this hooha.

I'm so hungry. All I had for lunch was a very questionable orange which tasted funky. I really have to complain about this to Mummy.

I want my necklace so badly. Maybe if I wait longer, Mummy might actually buy me the real gold version of what I've always wanted, ala Carrie Bradshaw. Ah, so what if I got my bonus, I still can't afford anything. But its better than no bonus, right?

Sigh, have to go for a jog again today, I don't really have the mood to actually. I just want to skip the whole jog, and move on to the Sushi buffet dinner I'm having with friends tonight. That sounds like a perkier thought for me.

In the end, I bought another pair of flats, (the white one, but black in colour, so its good for court), for another RM15, so all is not lost. I have shoes! YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAA!

Back to slogging my ass off at work again. Stopped blogging for a couple of hours just to get some work done.

I am truly employee of the month.

Peace out.

X

No comments: