Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Joanna in action

Mum went to Penang today, so technically, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Freedom for like, 6 days before she gets home on Tues! If she hears this, I bet she'll jump around in fury, but then again, I'm sure she's used to hearing this from me!

So today I went to court, and my Mentor decided to ask me to go on her behalf into the Registrars room and ask for postponement of date. It was insane I tell you. Thank God it was a last minute thing, I wasn't so worried and panicky, but if you gave me a night beforehand, I'd stay up all night worrying and then not have enough sleep and get extremely cranky the next day! But it was really simple and easy, not as scary as I thought it was. But I bet getting a JID will be slightly scarier since it's infront of a Magistrate. I'm 7 months into my chambering and it's my first time in action. Why you may ask? The answer is plain and simple. I'm a pussy. I'm more highly pussified than my looks portray me. I'm afraid of everything. Especially having to speak in Malay. I am afraid of confrontation. Because I'm afraid I'd say things that will spark an even greatter fire later on.

But, I am not afraid to tell you in your face that you're being +/ a dick (unless you're my boss, which in that case, is a totally different matter), I'm not afraid to tell you why you're wrong, or that skirt really makes your legs look short and stumpy and that your ass is actually too big for your own good. But that's only if I'm not working for you. HAH. I'm such a freaking hypocrite. But I'm not an ass kisser as well. It's funny people think I'm an ass kisser, but I'm not those who goes and make small talk with bosses. I really wonder why. Maybe I should try doing that? HAH.

It's 10 mins to lunch time. I'm going run to the bank and bank in my money, and then run to City Square to enjoy myself! It's going to be so fun! I can't wait to spend my time in Chameleon looking through all the pretty things RM50 can buy! Plus I'm going to get my personalised name necklace too. It's going to be good. ThenI'll take a picture and show you guys. But lunch time is only an hour. So I have to power walk to all these places. Skip lunch. Shop more. WOOOOOOOO!

Great day so far. I am loving it.

X

No comments: