Sunday, January 18, 2009

ME time

I must tell the whole world that I went shopping alone on Saturday afternoon.

And geez, I spent a bomb on jewlry. MY GOD. I am unstoppable. I need an intervention.

I really do.

No I don't.

I do!

I don't!

I don't know :(

No I don't!

RM180 is okay for 15 pieces of Jewlry kan? Omg I love my crystal rings, crystal stud earrings, bangle, chains, necklaces.

I wish I could post it up, however, unfortunately, I have misplaced my bluetooth dongle. Now I have to search high and low for it. But I really can't be arsed, you know?

Then I bought a blue-grey leopard print dress. Its really more of a evening dress. It really is pretty. I just love animal prints! Plus I love leopard prints.

I think I actually spent 45 mins at the shop scrutinising the jewlry carefully because it's on sale. And everyone knows I mostly only get sales stuff.

Yes, Hi, I'm Joanna and I'm a shopaholic. I wonder if they have an anonymous group for people like me? No? It's perfectly ok to be a shopaholic? Ok, I believe you!

I have to stop spending. But I can't. Because I can't binge eat to drive away my depression, I guess this will have to do for now. So later at lunch time, I will once venture out again, on my own, to go shopping. Yes, I truly enjoy the alone time I have with myself. Which is about 20 hrs per day.

Yes, Me time. It has come to be a very important part of the day. Something which no one's presence can take over. Am I going insane? Am I turning into a loner? I should really really hope not.

1.5 hours more to lunch time. I AM STARVED. Stupid me for only eating 2 hotdogs this morning. I am truly le idiot.

But I will strive not to eat rubbish. I don't know whats wrong with me. I hardly smiled at all last night, and I felt like a piece of potato. I was so grumpy I could scream at the ants crawling by.

Ok lah. Shall meditate and minimise all actions so as to not use up so much energy.

Ciao bella.

X

No comments: