Sunday, January 4, 2009

All Mucus and what not.

Dear Life and/or badluck,

Just when I thought my life could never be worse (welcome to the world of Jo where all I do is lament about everything and whine about you), You have decided that I fall ill at this moment.

I am ill. Yes, I fall ill regularly now around 1-2 months once. My eyes are watery, my head is spinning and my nose is dripping with mucus. I'm really serious about it. It's literally seeping out of my nose without any control.

I don't know if you both have decided to throw me a million challenges last year and this year, but I really, really want to throw in the towel and say, "FUCK YOU. Do WHATEVER FUCK YOU WANT. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE". But unfortunately, my life belongs to me, and I don't think I can give in - anymore.

It's like, hey lets throw in a break-up with the then "love" of her life, let her leave him at the airport, let's trying making her cry all the 15 hr way back home on the plane, then let her pick herself up again. Let's also make her work, put her up with a dickhead of a boss, let her deal with his deluded and insane semantics, and see what life makes of her. Then, let her meet someone new and then try taking him away from her. Let's see how she reacts!

Well, FUCK YOU. I've had enough of your bullshit. I'm done with bothering about what fuck you're throwing my way. I'm so sick and tired of having to worry and stress incessantly while you're prolly mocking me with your feet up on your table and eating popcorn at the same time.

So, please go away. Go bother someone who's life is so empty and in need of some drama. I've had too much of my plate to sniff yet alone chew.

I HATE MY LIFE. I HATE YOU. I HATE EVERYONE.

I am extremely ill. Someone please love me?

Very angry and pissed off,
Joanna

2 comments:

Chloe Goh said...

aw, don be upset jo! i sayang u alwis :P

Anonymous said...

don't be saddd love! :) CHEER UP OKAY!! :D :D :D :D You'll make it in the end..