Saturday, January 31, 2009

Time well spent

Spent some quality time with the manofdmom yesterday night.

We had Nando's chicken. My eyes were too greedy for my tummy so I ordered half a chicken and the manofdmom had to finish everything for me. It was pretty fun. The chicken was great to be honest. So we had a better choice of choosing our food btw Gianni's and Nandos. Manofdmom has given my the heads up on choosing food for our future meetings. It is great :D

Then we strolled around Zon for a bit and just bummed around, spending yet even more time together. It's nice to just do nothing and enjoy each other's presence and comfort. We have not done it for a long time seemingly everyone has been SO BUSY.

We then proceeded to the open house, took a red packet, then gambled. Tried playing strip poker but that went to hell as there were draws all the time. So that made rubbish difference at all. Doesn't matter.

Was nice spending time together, really.

1 comment:

melia said...

Tell me whoooooooooooooooooooo???

:D

:D