Monday, January 12, 2009

Pre/Post EPIC FAIL depression




So I was at lunch with Jaselyn and TCL (my grandpa dearest at work),
and I spotted this on the wall.



The poor lizard is dead.
With its limbs still attached to the wall.

I guess their suction pads under their feet really works.

It's like CICAK MAN, except its not a man,
but a real cicak.

If you look closely, you can see that it's tail has dropped down with gravity.

What an appetising sight at lunch.

No wonder the food is so tasty.

Any ways, after my post-EPIC FAIL-results depression,

I manage to splurge RM50 on manicure while having a facial.


Its really professionally done and you can see the acrylic flowers on the nail.

The basic price for manicure with plain normal patterns is Rm38, but for extra RM2, you get 3d flowers!

The reason why mine topped up to Rm50 is because I added diamantes for extra sparkle.

Nail extensions are RM60.

This lady, whom we refer to as Bi Jie is an on-the-go manicurist.

Oh yeah, Pedicures for RM38 too.

She is truly an artist with good skills.

Sometimes you get untalented people at the shops who do slipslop work for you and you pay them big bucks to get something your 3year old niece could do even better.

I am a person for cheap bargains and I can truly vouch that this is a bargain.

Bi Jie can go to your place to do your nails provided you pay for her cab fair.



So those who're interested,
and is living in the JB area,
kindly contact me so I can tell you her number!!

xxx

No comments: