Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh hai!

oh hai!

I am so stuffed. The boss gave the chinese staff CNY luncheon. Yummo.

We had 8 dishes.

I overate.

The boss made me eat, or he'll fire me.

Pffft.

So I ate.

Roast duck, roast pork and chicken, tofu with prawns, yee sang, soup, egg omelete, vinegar pork leg etc.

It's not that glamourous as its at a shabby restruant. But the food isn't bad at all. Infact, everyone couldnt walk back to the office.

And the excessive eating took a toll on my bladder when the weight of the food rested on top of it.

I needed to pee so badly. And I did shortly after, thank God.

Its bad enough we had to eat at Kinsahi to entertain clients yesterday.

And It Roo the on Tuesday.

I have truly overeaten this week. Tomorrow I'll meet up with Lysha and I'm bound to eat again. And Sunday cos it's NYE. And Monday cos its NY. And Tuesday cos I'll be in Klang. And Wednesday cos I'll be in Klang still. And Thursday cos I'll also still be in Klang. And Friday is HOPEFULLY is a rest day. But that's still so far. I might have to eat next Friday too.

But tonight, I might have to eat again, then party at Rhino cos it's my friends birthday.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

X

No comments: