Friday, January 16, 2009

♥ ♥ ♥

Whoever invented this is a genius : ♥

♥ is amazing.

It can truly describe how I feel at the moment. ♥

Like, I'm so in love with shopping. I'm so glad I bought RM90 worth of toiletries yesterday! ♥

I felt like a Princess while showering, because I have so many things to play with and make myself smell all nice and womanly and heavenly ♥

And I can finally say I ♥ Myself without the risk of sounding too cheesy.

I ♥ You too! And I also ♥ Watsons.

But most of all, I ♥ SALES.

I ♥ blogging too!

I ♥ ♥.

I'm sure this is somewhere on my Character map so I don't have to copy and paste it from elsewhere! ♥

Ah, the wonders of technology ♥

I wonder when they'll invent a fat sucking device that you can DIY at home? Then I'll purchase it and diligently suck my fats everyday ♥

Can't believe bro says I've grown fatter after religiously cutting down on carbs and going on exercise. He's such a dick, but I ♥ him still.

Oh well, me and this really random post.

♥ you, blog readers!!!!

♥x ♥x ♥x ♥x ♥x ♥x

1 comment:

Retro Jordan Shoes said...

I have been reading the posts avidly so just wanted to express my thanks for providing me with some very good reading material. I look forward to more, and taking a more active part in the discussions here.