Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Obsessions..

As promised, here are the pictures of my buys today.

Sorry for rambling on and on, I think I'm having PMS? Highly likely. I can feel the menstrual cramps coming on. I pray it comes soon. It loves going AWOL whenever I'm stressed. Damn you, period (pun intended).


Shoe#1

Really retro looking wedges that will go with just any colour! I have a thing for wedges now, I used to think I couldn't pull them off. But I was pretty wrong! I LOVE them!!!!!



Shoe#2

Polka-dot heels. They some how resemble Carefree Pantyliners they used to advertise on TV back then.


Shoe#3

White flats. Wanted to buy them quite some time ago, but they cost like RM50? Not that it's expensive, but RM15 somehow seems like a better time to wait to get it at a lower price.

Shoe#4

Silver/Gray sparkly flats. My goodness, they just make me so happy :)

Then I went slightly mental and decided to pile almost all my shoes in the house (storeroom and my own personal shoe corner) and take a few pictures of them.




I used to have more, but then they are a) in an unknown corner of my storeroom/house, b) in a dustbin somewhere c) refuge for cottage mice that lives in my home.



Most of my shoes are from Vincci, Summit, Fabiano Ricco and Mixit. Quite a number are also from Mondo which is in Singapore (they always have this s$9.90 sale which I can never resist). The remaining ones are from England, which were transported in a huge box, back.



Can you tell of my obsession with shoes? Now that I've got my bonus (oh yeah, it wasn't 2 months, I think it's been slashed down to a month due to the impending economic crisis), I think I might just be kinder to myself a little more.

No?

A shoe intervention I hear?

Well SCREW YOU! You don't hear me complaining about your coke/grey's anatomy/korean dramas/Karl Laggerfield/Melissa Tomei addiction do you?

Hee.

Then my obsession got carried along.....




Yes, to my earrings.
I always thought I had more earrings, but apparently I was wrong.
But then I remember I threw a load of them out, then it turns out, I was right after all :)



So, love me, love my shoes, my earrings, and my 3482 other obsessions :)

By the way, I'm going to get the personalised name necklace tomorrow. It's so pretty :)

X

4 comments:

meatbag said...

I see the Kate Moss flower shoe! Shows how long i've lived with you to know your shoe -_-".

Olivia Jo said...

MY GOD! YOU DO KNOW MY SHOES WELL!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I wore that to Sisqo and we took some really uber incriminating pictures as well..

how are you lah?

melia said...

OMG. I. WANT. YOUR. SHOES. COLLECTION.

So many peep toe lovelies. <3 Cantikkkkk.

Olivia Jo said...

hahahahahaha, thank you. my god i do love peep toes! WOOOOOOOO! do u have a shoe collection too??