Thursday, January 8, 2009

New love?

AHhh, because I now finally have time to blog about my life this week. I have been stuck at Legal Aid and yes it has been boringly fun, I suffered withdrawal symptoms from not having the internet. Yes, I'm a Net-aholic.

My man-flu is still here, and I, unfortunately, still sound like a man. However, my cough has disappeared. Tsk Tsk.

Went to watch Ip Man with Janice Liaw, Janice Tan and Chai yesterday (Senior Lawyers) and it was FANTASTIC. OMG. It really is amazing. All the action pack moves, the comedic lines, and the raw outline of how noble a man can be when sticking up for his country, it really puts us to shame with out exciting politics nowadays. When can the country reunite and not be separated by politics? Will Malaysia only work coherently with each other upon the presence of a war? WAKE UP MALAYSIA. The only war you are facing is with yourselves. So save yourselves!

OK, ANYWAY. IP MAN. Is. Amazing.

a) the moves were real, creative, and original.
b) the actors were goodlooking/hot.
c) General Miura is HOT.
d) Ikeuchi Hiroyuki is HOT. He is like MICHAEL SCHOFIELD HOT.



Doesn't he look like M.S. from PRISON BREAK? I literally held up my hands to tell the movie screen to STOP so I can have a better look. But, of course, the movie waits for no man.

He is the new found Media LOVE OF MY LIFE next to Michael Schofield and Whats-his-name brother of M.S.

Anyway, I'd totally be a traitor if he was really the General (Yes, you're allowed to shoot me. I'm a disgrace) but until you watch the show, you can not understand the hotness I'm trying to convey to you.

HE. IS. FUCKING. HOT.

The fact that he plays the baddie in the movie makes him even more appealing as he has
a) power
b) loads of rice
c) knowledge of JUDO etc etc
d) been blessed with really hot looks
e) brutally cruel.

Face it, chicks dig bad guys.

yumyumyumyumyuyuymyuymumuyymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I have to stop drooling now and go watch the DVD of IP MAN again :)

Toodles!

X

No comments: