Monday, January 19, 2009

Easy exit

Don't you ever sometimes in your life, feel like, you've got no where to turn to, no one is there for you, all you want to do is crawl underneath your covers and sleep forever?

I get that. Once or twice a month. I'm not insane. I just tell people how I feel more than hiding them. Well technically not people, I write on my blog to people if I was feeling like death that day, then its up to them to read it.

Ok, I get my hormones raging with depression every soft often when life gets tough for me. I cry, thats what I do. I cry till mucus pops out of my nose. I get so negative. I look for excuses to die. I....yada, yada, yada. You get what I mean.

If only there was an easy way out for us. An easy way for us to end our miseries.

You may think I'm insane. I have all the things I can get, all the riches what not. Why am I still grumbling? I don't know. Maybe this is reality. Maybe this is not what studying life used to be.

Maybe I really need to grow up and stop fucking about.

Sigh. I need to deal with things in stride. I need to hide my fears.

So that day, I was feeling quite down and I went for a walk at the Sultan's Garden. I stopped to rest at the field overlooking the sea and I saw this.



Yeah, I wish it was as easy as this. Jesus beaming you a light and a way out - to him.

Pffffffffffft.

That's only metaphorically. Life isn't that good.

X

No comments: