Friday, January 9, 2009

Oh, Saturday.......

You know what I hate about saturdays?

I HAVE TO WORK.

every.

saturday.

Fuck.

Such is my really sad life.

Anyhoos, had a semi-Pre-CNY dinner with the legal peers of mine, really fun, especially when we were 'lao-sang-ing'.

We were exactly like kids man, I tell you. No decorum. No standards. NOTHING. NADA.
We were like barbarians if I must say, but it was pretty fun. I guess it was the only way to release our tension from our everyday life!!

Its a good thing that Pekin Sutera is run by my old old neighbour (well not the direct neighbour, but we live in the same neighbourhood, and took the same bus for a few years to school) He's really matured now, boss of the really successful restraunt. It has a few branches in Johor Bahru, and it is a highly reputated place! It was really nice to see him again after so many years. He kept staring at my face, then suddenly I got conscious that I wasn't wearing any make up -_-'''''' The first time in so many months that someone actually stared at me and made me feel so self conscious bout my face! But his stare is like, STARE. Like, hes so shocked to see me that he's dumbfounded? I don't know!?!?!? I bumped into him twice on the way to the toilets and once on the way back (since he's the Boss, he is EVERYWHERE).

Anyhoos, maybe I should wear make up again? What do you guys say? Tell me!!!

I was going through my Myspace bulletins and I found a link to Youtube on 2 girls from the States named Rin on the Rox dueting all the pop songs. I'm finally proud of asian girls in the states. At least a few of us are making us proud with their amazing vocals. They are looking HOT too. And the way they blend their voices is spectacular. It's hard to find asian girls with lungs big enough to contain such powerful voices. Go have a listen to it. You'll be proud of your own kind. If they were to join American Idol, they'd definitely nail it.

So Rin on the Rox, if you're reading this, I'm rooting for you all the way from Malaysia. Make us Asians proud!!!!!!

On a separate and more depressing note, I don't know if my leave for Chinese New Year would be approved. Cos I heard from the walls that He-who-must-not-be-mentioned might not approve Chambees leave for CNY. If that is true, then he is really by-the-book-heartless. I should hope that I am not left alone at home on the 3rd and 4th day of CNY because everyone will be back home in KL visiting relatives. But then I can't get to work too, cos there will be no more cars left (oh yeah, you might not know, I sold my 4x4. It's engine cap popped or something. I can't listen to mechanical terms, all I need to know is that I need a new car.). So either way I'd have to sit at home. Argh. I can't wait to get out of that shit hole. Like really.

OH WELL. C' Lest VIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

X

No comments: