Friday, January 23, 2009

My first furniture!

You know you're all grown up when you start to buy your own furniture.

Yup. All on my own. I used my own money I saved up, and bought a Poppy couch, Wooden teak bed, and also a shoe rack.

Yes, people may think I'm childish and such, but I buy my own furniture. What about you? :P

I'm all grown up now!

Mum was shocked that I refused to let her pay. It didn't feel right anyway. I'm working now (chambering isn't exactly working, neither is the pay working pay), so I guess it's time I took care of myself!



My lovely headboard. I love how the design of it resembles ketupats. I know I love food. But it just brings in an old rustic olden day feel to my room. :)



My Poppy Couch. At first when they assembled everything in the room I was like, FUCK. Theres no space for my couch. Turns out, with a bit of adjustment, I DO have enough space for my lovely couch. Now my friends can come and sit and relax in my room. For now, my precious bags get the first seating.



My bed and my couch together. It may seem as if there is not enough space for me to walk, but in actual fact, I have ample space to walk about, do a little jiggle, and dance the worm. I have space now, underneath my bed to stock in more SHOPPING! WOOOOOOOO!



I love how my shoe rack resembles my bed. :) It's so pretty. Though I wished it had more spaces for me to put my heels.



See? Not enough space. So little heels can fit in only :(

Yay, I'm all grown up now. TAKE THAT, people who didn't believe in me!

X

No comments: