Monday, January 19, 2009

Shopaholic on the loose

As promised yesterday, I will be posting up pictures of my wild buys on Saturday! Gosh it was amazing. I wish I had enough money everyday to buy that much ! :D


Meow!

Bought this loose fitting shift dress. It came with another brownish colour with green dots in it, but I looked much cooler in this shade of greyish blue!!!! :) Perfect for a night out!




Plus I bought this necklace to go along with the dress. Don't they just fit. I know I have 2 million other necklaces that looks exactly like this one! But they are so different in their own special ways!!!!!!!



This partial-pearl necklace will go well with any outfit if you think your outfit is too boring! :)



I know, I know this looks as if someone has stringed 200 orange strepsils and decided to sell it as a necklace. But its so bright and pretty! ;)



This metallic butterfly bangle will go well with blue, black, grey and white hues! If you're daring, it can go with any other colours!!!!



This hair cliip is so sparkly and pretty. Wanted to get the silver grey one, since it's so in fashion now, but that one had one of its diamantes chipped off. And it's only for RM1.00! heeeeee.



Yet another pearl necklace. I DO have a thing for pearls I realised. This one though isn't too matured looking as the hanging bird pendant brings a touch of casualness to the maturity of the pearls.



I don't know why. It seemed like the right thing to buy. It's so sparkly!




It's not colourful, its staple black. It can go with pratically everything :)



I can't get enough of gold earrings!



My red rose ring will add a touch of bright on any dull outfit.



Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. So sparkly!



My silver leaf of truth.......that I'm a shopaholic.



Yet another silver piece of jewlry encrusted with crystals. MY god. So expensive. But SO PRETTTTTTTTTY. :D



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I have been looking for this pattern for AGES. I definitely love cherrys :)



My faux Chanel earrings. I think I'm having a little crush on Chanel recently.



My bright yellow star of the Orion :)



Another Cubic Zirconia Silver Chanel buy. I'm on the LOOOOOOOOOOOSE!



My really juicy juicy diamante studs :) Yummy!

See people, I can't be stopped. I really have to curb my spendings. But heck, CNY round the corner. I think the number of Angpaos might make up for it!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

DROOOOOOOOOOL, people!

X

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the leopard print shirt dress!! MY GOD so many earrings and rings!! :)~

Olivia Jo said...

i love love love my shopping!! :)

The Angel Who Sprinkled Her Stardust said...

u look like ure selling hon.

Olivia Jo said...

pfffffffffft. if i was insane enough, i would! :D:D:D:D