Monday, January 12, 2009

EPIC FAIL

Because I'm a lazy sod, because I'm such an overly-confident bitch, because I can't be bothered (really) with my life going down this legal line, because I don't have any foundation in it, because I tried studying for it within 4 months when normal people took like, 10-11 years,

I GOT A BIG FAT D7 FOR MY MALAY PAPER.

but hey, thats a pass in Malaysia terms, but still I don't get a fucking credit.

I am quite proud to get a range mark from 40-49 seemingly that I've never spoken a word of malay besides "makan, minum, tidur, berak, mampus, pukimak (engkau), nanti, pergi, sini, tahi, mati etc etc". I am thankfully, in the standards of Malaysia, a 40-49.

But that doesn't mean jackshit.



This is MY EPIC FAIL of the year, because ordinary failure just wasn't enough for me.

And unfortunately I'm proud of it.

Guess my long call is postponed.

Bah, I don't give a shit.

X

No comments: