Sunday, January 25, 2009

Have an Ox-picious New Year!



My dearest readers,

Have a prosperous new year

and wonderful health and wealth abundance this year!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Have lots of food, cookies, mandarine oranges and drinks!!!!

It's time for gambling and receiving(only for unmarried singles) ReD PACKETS!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

New Years Eve meal was an overload. I eat until I nearly burst.
It was LOVELY. Then I fell asleep after the meal.
FOR 4 HOURS.

Then I woke up and ate again.

YUMMMMMMMM.

Then gambled.

Then with RM3.00 for 1.5 hrs, I won RM2.00.

It was truly a game worth it especially when you only have RM13.00 left in your purse.

HAve a wonderful New Year people.

I will upload my glorious food pics when I'm back from my break.

BIG HUGS!!

X

No comments: