Monday, January 19, 2009

Le Sensitives

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

Unfortunately, I did not get to go shopping today, because I had to do some last minute lunch-time entertainment with the bankers. It was fun tho.

One of the bankers was actually my Inti-mate. Well I did not know him, but I definitely knew I saw him somewhere, and I was only at Inti before I went to England. So yes, I asked him if he was, then lo and behold yes he was from Inti. Inti is such a small place. Everyone has seen each other before (unfortunately he has never seen me before - that goes to show how attractive I was/now).

Anyhoos, then we started talking bout Inti, then ghost stories, then at the end of the meal I freaked everyone out with the ghost stories. It was really fun freaking people out!!!!

As Melissa Gordon would so explain, I'm a Sensitive (pun intended). Means I can feel things around me, in short. I will know (sort of) when there's something there. But hey, its not that hard to feel it! hAhahahaha. Anyway, I shall not divulge into it too much. Plus Mr Aru (my evidence teacher) told me I was a sensitive, had animal sensors, because I could feel the quakes that happened in KL in Nilai. It's true because no one felt it. Then it happened again in London. I was in Manchester and I felt the whole room shaking. Then my friends thought I was high or something because none of them felt anything. Then it came out in the papers next day that the quake destroyed hundred over homes!!!!

So yeah, I'm a sensitive. Plus I get dreams about people who have passed away the night they passed on. This happened twice to my brothers friends. I dreamt of them both. And when I was really sick, I had this dream of people in white, with blurred faces, kowtowing to me, and asking me to help them with something I can't remember.

So there you go, another piece of useless information that you did not need to know about me XD

Tomorrow I will go get my perfume oils as I have promised myself. Feels like something is missing that I did not go shopping today. HMMMMMMMMMMM.

X

No comments: