Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mother Tagger.

I got tagged and I am clearly obliged to write 20 random shits things about me

Here are the rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 20 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you..

1. I hate public toilets.
2. I have a shoe fetish.
3. My favourite drink now is blended green tea with whip cream from Starbucks.
4. I poop almost twice a day.
5. I love the smell cupcakes in the oven.
6. I have slightly greasy hair today.
7. I have to go into Singapore today.
8. I am thinking of getting a new watch.
9. I want a grand piano
10. I want to be the Imelda Marcos minus the embezzling.
11. I am a possessive and territorial.
12. I hate it when Fran goes on and on about how fat she is.
13. I love cats, and dogs, and guinea pigs, and anything furry, except your crotch.
14. I hate men who aren't a gentleman.
15. I love my eggs sunny side up.
16. I love being messy.
17. I love Rosie so much, and I feel guilty for patting her head so hard. But she loves it.
18. I hate cockroaches.
19. I love white chocolate.
20. I poop rainbows.

Easy, I tag everyone who's interested in doing this.

No comments: