Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm lusting over...........

Having been in England for the past 3 years, I did not realise how much I miss www.asos.com, till I'm back in this God-forsaken country Malaysia.

Weather stinks, politics are negligible, petrol/diesel prices are insane, crime rate is sky rocketing, clothe sizes are too small, iron-thieves are on the loose.

Fucking hell, clothes are small here. Its not that I'm huge. Its just that I'm a tad huger than the average girls here.

Malaysian girls vary from size 8-12 and I'm unfortunately a size 14. So I fall out of the loop a size too large. Boo hoo. Its tragic to see how there are not enough fashionable clothes to cater to the larger girls in Malaysia. The number is not negligible. But society has somewhat cast them out as not being the norm. But there are girls like me around. They are just hiding in the corner of their rooms binging on Twisties, Superings and Mamee because no one wants to love them :(

Maybe I should make a collaboration with www.asos.com and Primark. I guess we have to learn to love ourselves the way God-Almighty made us. I don't think large girls should be punished into wearing fashionably wrong clothes because of their voluptous body. It is a dream that I'm about to work on in bringing in bigger, more fashionable clothes into Malaysia and make all larger girls look pretty so that they don't have to commit themselves into wearing cling-wrap gunny-sacs which does no justice to them at all.

Was looking through www.asos.com and I found some great buys and absolutely amazing pieces that I'm lusting over right now. I have cursed the day I reached back home because I know that I will not be able to enjoy the wholesome amazingness of the clothes they provide. Godamnit.

So people who are in the UK, please appreciate Asos, and start shopping now. The sales have gone up to 75% off. It's ridiculous. I'm green with envy. I hate you all! GRRRR.

So check THESE out:



Faux pearl with diamante embellishment.
How uber yummy is that?
Looks extremely vintage and so 1940s.



Double layered gold chain of a swift and the sun.


How amazing is this floral shift dress?
I NEED TO HAVE IT.


This check-dress is absolutely stunning.
This is, unfortunately, out-of-stock.

How can it be? It was still available 30 mins ago.
wtf man.


Lumberjack shirt dress will go amazingly with black heels, or howevery you want to pair it with.
Lumberjacks are so in, according to the world of Jo.


Is it me, or is almost every dress I choose red?
Must be the Chinese New Year bug catching on.
But this dress is adorable.


How sexy is this? You don't have to reveal much of your skin,
but with bed-hair you'll turn everyone on.


I actually have to HAVE THIS DRESS.
I HAVE TO HAVE IT.

It's too amazing.
My gosh, I feel like crying.
I want this dress so badly :(



This pair of earrings is uber funky with the studded stones.
Very chic.


How about this pair of jewel studded necklace?
It looks extremely victorian!!!!!


This silver bib necklace encrusted with jewels will bring a sparkle to any boring dull coloured dress.


Fake Ivory Whittled bracelet.
Very Bohemian.

Yum.


How Titanic are these earrings!?!!?!?!?!
THEY ARE SO AMAZING.

Electric blue is so IN for me too.


This has got to be a stunning piece.
It's absolutely classy.
You need to get one.

So I'm banging on Shean to help me get it and post it home to me.
He's got to help me :(

And Shean, remember the times I cook amazing charsiew to appease your 5th Avenue tastebuds.
And the world's laziest pasta known to men.

I know you love me enough to do this :(

Prease?

And also, I have, in now way, been paid to promote ASOS or PRIMARK.

I just think their absolutely amazing and I have been very pleased with their products over the past few years I've been purchasing from them.

I just wished that ASOS would send things overseas :(

X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ASOS ROCKS! but shipping is SO DAMN EX!! next time we shall raid the store when there's sales.. oh wait, there always seem to be sales.. @.@