Saturday, January 3, 2009

Another random day...

Right, so I've gained a few pounds and the whole 9 yards of it. Mum decided that it's intolerable for me to be this way, so she's painfully dragged me jogging almost EVERY FUCKING DAY.

It's just so tiring. Jogging isn't even my thing. No doubt it makes you lose weight (which I think is hardly doing anything to my loveable spare tyre), running is just so, TIRING. Its insane.

The Sultan Garden is swamped with health enthusiasts, ranging from all ages, colour and genders. Its nice to walk around and see different people. But still, I HATE WALKING or ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES MOBILITY. Gordamit.

Right, so the Sultan Garden is the King's summer home, which has been made public for people to run around. Its also situated next to the pathetic Zoo. Johor Zoo is so sad and pathetic, I think half the animals are dead, or they're fake stuffed toys. Plus it stinks like hell.

Nevertheless, I managed to snap some pretty funny pictures to enjoy with all of you.

This is hilarious.



I was so afraid that the Ostrich might get mad at me and poke my eyes out.

Anyways, the day before I went for a facial and I have something spooky to show everyone.



Can you see it?

No?

Let's have a closer look.

Still no?

Look closer.


Geez.

It spooked the shit out of me, but I couldn't leave in the midst of my facial so I just had to sit still.

It looks like its in pain as well.
Lord knows that facials are INSANE.

They just squeeze the living daylights out of you.

I don't know if its the lighting, or it's really a 'being' there staring at me.

GEEZ.

Oh yeah, did I tell you I'm prone to these kinda things?

X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why can't i see that!! I CAN'T SEE IT!