Friday, January 16, 2009

Just for the kicks

HWA HWA HWA HWA HWA HWA HWA HWA HWA *evil laughter*

Because I know both of you watch my space sometimes, I want both of you to know that I know what you know that you didn't think anyone else would know.

I'm so happy for both of you :)

I really am!

The guy with the small head is incredibly lovely :) True story man. He's the best that anyone can find, so BIG BOOBIES, treasure him loads!

And the girl with the amazing victoria secrets boobies is soooooooooooooooooooooooo randomly sweet. She makes me want to meet her and squash her face together and give her a big hug :D I don't think I can be mad at her just by looking at her gigantic titties adorable face!

You guys look AMAZING together. Really.

I hope the Small Head comes back soon, and bring a nice present for me too (no more spiders from Beamish prease?)

Ruff you rong time :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

*man, I love seeing people in love :)

BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

X

No comments: