Wednesday, August 12, 2009

WHAT DID I DO?!?!?!

I am feeling rather rebellious today. I have done something really bad and very very sinful.

So what did I do?

a) Ate : a whole spring chicken with chips, pasta teriyaki and also big mac meal , ALL at lunch.

b) Pointing my middle finger at a stupid ah beng male driver while driving without seat belts at 130kmph then cutting right in front of him and jammed my breaks.

c) bumped uglies in the work space.

d) told my ex that his wife was cheating on him, then told him that he deserved it and that his kid really wasn't his. and that I was two timing him when we were going out.

e) picked up a wallet that a man dropped while walking in front of me and kept it, while seeing him realise that he lost it and panickedly search for it, I just pretended to walk on by.

f) growled at some pregnant woman because she was walking so fucking slowly, then I told her to lose weight and stop eating cos she was so fat that she had to WADDLE.

No comments: