Friday, August 7, 2009



















Dearest China woman and Indian maid,

How are you both? It's been such a long time since I saw you both. I remember knowing you both since 2004. You were my senoirs at uni. Then we all met up again in UK and stayed a street away from each other.

Remember the good times we spent at 188 Heaton Rd? Man, those were some quality times. We had so much alcohol, Dixy Chicken and lots of funny pot. We even did things that would remain a secret - FOREVER. We met funny men, talked to them, and dissed them. We wore the sluttiest dresses to club. We walked miles in our heels in the cold just to get to somewhere gross.

Do you miss the Primark and the sales on hight street where we would always binge buy and have NO money even to eat? I miss going to Chinatown and eat Mango's?

Hai.. I miss Boon and Stellios too.

HAIIIIIIIIII. I remember the first night Stellios arrived from Greece, we laughed till we peed in our pants when we heard of his funny text tone at 6am in the morning.

Hope you both are doing well in KL. Please come visit soon. You both are so heartless to forget me.

Love,

Jo
XXXX

No comments: