Sunday, August 16, 2009

The most asshole parents you can ever have

Not all parents love their children equally. And I for one can swear that ALL parents are biased, depending on what they expect from the children.

Not all parents love their children the way they should be doing too.

I am sure you all have encountered people who have fucking ass hole parents who don't even deserve their children.

Here are some of what I've heard from people recently:

a) " I'm not helping you out with the bills even though you earn 1k a month and also have to pay car insurance and aLL the household bills. You just have to bear with it and work it out yourself".

Cibai. If someone told that to me, I would fucking throw the stupid bill (or whatever I have in my hand) into their face and tell them to go jump up their own ass.

What kind of parents rejects a child's cry for help? Nabeh. Don't even qualify to be parents.

b) "Give me your CNY money or I'll fucking break your legs" - then he goes and gamble them off.

WTF MAN. I'll fucking break his legs first before anyone can touch me or my money. And ESPECIALLY to go gambling.

Fucking gambling addicts. GAMBLE your own money never mind. Still threaten to break child's legs if they don't give him the money. KNNB.

c) "If you lose weight I'll love you more"

Then fine. Don't love your child. They don't need someone like you who doesn't love them for who they are. Just fuck off. You facous superficial cunt.

d) "Don't drive so fast, your brother is in the car".

So what, your other daughter's life is not important isit?

I fucking hate it when parents are biased over the sex of the child. FUCK you man. Daughters are wayyyyyyyyyy better than sons. They leave with their wives, but we still come home to see our parents. CIBAI.

e) " You must kneel down and beg your mother for forgiveness with tea because your son has pissed her off."

NABEH CIBAI. What kind of fucking grandmother are you? Big son can play with toy but second son cannot?

Man, not all parents are good. And not all parents love fairly. They can't judge us, when they themselves are already so flawed.

No comments: