Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My beautiful Diary Q10

I have a very terrible skin condition. Most people have this problem too. My skin is extremely dry in certain places and oily in others. I believe its called combination skin? However mine is on the extreme poles of opposites.

So recently, my uber dry skin (due to living conditions away from home) has "cracked" and turned red and also felt like its been "burnt". It's this really scaly dry feeling on ur face which slightly itches when you don't have much moisture on it.

No amount of moisturiser could save my face. I couldn't go out without make up on, or at least some concealer. I was ashamed of my skin condition and it really knocked back my confidence. I may be chubby and shit, but my face was really important to me. If I don't at least look proper and lookable, I might as well die. My face had all the splotchy red patches and it was DISGUSTING.

So my cousin, Christine, kindly gave me these masks to try on. I was skeptical at first. WTF can save my wretched skin at this condition?

I got bored yesterday, so I really gave it a try, after a month of the mask sitting on my desk.

Lo and behold, it wasn't much of an incredible improvement, but my skin, my dried blotchy skin, REALLY felt SOFTER and smooth. IT WAS LIKE A GODSEND.



This product is amazing. My face is visibly less red and looks moisturised this morning when I woke up.

I am shocked, that there is a product which would help dry dehydrated skin without spending thousands of dollars doing facials (which I did).

So, I really recommend this product, call "MY BEAUTIFUL DIARY Q10"

It's supposed to be a taiwanese reality show beauty program which I've never seen. There is no such thing as TV in my house.

HAh. So give it a try. It's not really expensive!

No comments: