Monday, August 3, 2009

St Mungo's is of course haunted

When I was in Newcastle, the Uni frequently organised day trips to whereever. So on this fated day, me and my friends went to Scotland, Glasgow via bus. of course I slept the whole way there.

Man, Scotland is so cold my nipples fell off. Haha. Just joking.

So we arrived at this place called St. Mungos Cathedral.

St. Mungo's sounds familiar right?

You must have heard it in Harry Potter's St. Mungo's Hospital!

ANYWAY.

Yeah, we went there to visit the cathedral.



Very big cathedral, very grand.



Guess what I caught on camera?



Yes, you saw it right, a spirit.

And I fell terribly ill after that.

Its not wonder that theres spirit roaming in the cathedral because there are TOMBS in it!
You heard it right again!!!!

Yes, yes, this is the one of the many encounters that I've experienceed!


Not bad eh? :)

No comments: