Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Vintage Vanity

I am SOOOOOOO happy.

I have finally done. After months of mulling and procrastinating, I have finally set up my blogshop.

It is called The Vintage Vanity.

Basically, selling all my old shit (I have been advised against using this term as many people do not like to buy, shit).

Anyway HOR, as you all know, I am a spendthrift (well I used to). So I bought all kinds of things that I could get my hands on, and not wearing them after one time. So it's still new and pretty! Might as well sell them off.
(actually wardrobe bursting, cos I'm still buying loads of shit). So might as well make some money kan??????

I know lah, give away better, but economy so bad, must earn money k!

So, go and have a look, though the pictures aren't up yet, but I will get cracking soon ok!!

YAY :)

No comments: