Thursday, August 20, 2009

Flat Arse

If theres something that I have to whine about (next to my really huge tummy), it's my really super duper flat arse.

I know its really common among asian chicks (except the malays and the indians - or anyone darker skin coloured). You see that malays, indians and other races have really amazing perky arses. It's just not fair! Their bodies are also MUCH shapelier than ours. We're just stuck with straight bodies for being fair (God indeed is fair in giving) - so hey no one is perfect.


Look at my flat arse man. Just look at it.



Look at how loose the underwear is on my left butt cheek. It's practically flapping against the wind for the lack of arse fats.


Can you see? my arse is PARALLEL with my back.

Argh. Misery of miseries!

i can't wear clothes that is bursting at the top (mah boobies) and reallllllllllllly baggy and loose at the bum area.

Haih... :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love flat butts! Makes me all tingly down there.